UST Careers: Hiring Tester II – Software Testing – Manual Tester position in Bangalore location. Interested Jobseekers With 0-3 Year of Experience are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
UST Careers – Tester II – Software Testing – Manual Tester
|Tester II – Software Testing – Manual Tester
|0-3 Year experience
|BE / B.Tech / BSc / BCA / ME / M.Tech
|Best in Industry
|Job Posting Date
|1 – November – 2023
|Posting Last Date
|31 – December – 2023
UST Careers Outcomes:
- Construct systematic test cases from scenarios for applications based on customer user stories or requirements
- Execute systematic test cases from scenarios for applications based on customer user stories or requirement
- Ensure that new or revised components or systems perform to expectation
- Ensure meeting standards; including usability performance reliability or compatibility
- Document Test results and report defects
Measures of Outcomes:
- Timely completion of all tasks
- Requirements / User story Coverage based on test cases/script
- # of test cases/script developed in comparison to the benchmarks
- # of test cases/script executed in comparison to the benchmarks
- # of valid defects
UST Careers Execution:
- Identify testable scenarios and create test scenario document
- Update RTM
- Obtain sign off on test scenarios
- Basis (3) above
identify and create test cases and test data
- Smoke testing for system readiness check
- Execute test cases / scripts
log and track defects
- Log in productivity data
UST Careers Skill Examples:
- Ability to review user story / requirements to identify ambiguities
- Ability to design test cases / scripts as per user story / requirements
- Ability to apply techniques to design efficient test cases / script
- Ability to set up test data and execute tests
- Ability to identify anomalies and detail them
- Knowledge of Methodologies
- Knowledge of Types of testing
- Knowledge of Testing Processes
- Knowledge of Testing Standards
UST Careers Manual Tester
- Review and analyze software requirements to develop detailed test cases and test plans.’
- Execute test cases to identify defects, issues, and inconsistencies in the software.
- Record and report defects, track them through to resolution, and verify the fixes.
- Perform regression testing to ensure that new features and changes do not negatively impact existing functionality.
- Conduct usability testing to assess the user-friendliness and user experience of the software.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure defects are resolved and software quality is maintained.
- Collaborate with automation testers to provide feedback on test cases and coverage.
- Document test procedures, results, and test logs.
- Stay updated with the latest testing methodologies, tools, and industry best practices.
How to Apply for UST Tester II – Software Testing – Manual Tester Careers?
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit