Alstom Is hiring for a job role of Software Engineer Trainee for Bangalore location, Job seeking Graduate freshers can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Alstom Careers – Recruitment details:
|Software Engineer Trainee (QA)
|BE / B-TECH / BCA / BSC / ME / M-TECH / MCA
|Up to ₹ 6LPA is expected
|Job Posting Date
|03 – May – 2023
|As soon as possible (Apply before link expire)
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customized services, infrastructure, signaling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Network & Links:
- The Selected candidate will work with a highly motivated team involved in development of complex embedded solutions. The candidate will join with our Bangalore development center and will be part of V&V team in Bangalore.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE :
- As a Software Engineer trainee, you will deliver validation campaign in accordance to Test Plan and test Cases in its intended environment (real or simulated). You will interface with System, project, product, Quality and safety team to meet QCD commitments.
- Contribute to global V&V Strategy definition; provide elements necessary to build V&V Plan in collaboration with V&V Architect.
Specify and design overall tests: test architecture (test plan), test design(test cases)
Prepare overall tests (tests sheets and tests scenario)
- Perform test sessions: run test procedures, produce test reports and associated Change Requests If applicable: perform customer acceptance tests, participate to site tests Specify, design, develop and validate test environment & tools (test bench, recording tools, simulated I/O, …) Perform investigations on defects detected on test bench or on site Contribute to workload estimation and align to scheduling.
- Manage V&V work products under configuration management according to Configuration Management Plan Ensure test traceability vs. requirements according to Requirements Management Pl Ensure 100 % follow up of Software, V&V and Safety Processes.
- Prepare and perform SW requirements tests, SW/SW integration tests and verifications of his/her deliverables, prior to the ones formally performed by a dedicated V&V team (depending on Safety Integrity Level
How to Apply for Alstom Careers ?
- Click on the link given below
- Read the things
- Click on the “Apply” Button
- Fill Details, Upload resume and proceed further.
To Read all information and to Apply for Alstom careers : Click here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here