Baker Hughes Careers 2023: Hiring Software Engineer in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Baker Hughes Careers details
Role : Software Engineer
Experience: 1-4 years of relevant industry and testing experience.
Qualification:BE/BTech OR ME/MTech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering from an accredited college.
Work Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Start Date: 11th November 2023
As a Software Engineer, you will provide software product development with code-writing in a variety of programming languages C, C++, and QT. Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software engineering principles.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- working on software development of high-technology products.
- working on the development of defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- analyzing user needs to design and code. Software development and maintenance of components, systems and their networks.
- providing program (in C, C++, QT/QML.) all applications, components and interfaces
- working closely with other engineering teams, partners and vendors to ensure inter-operability and reuse.
- designing, implementing and testing software, ensuring quality specifications are met. participating in design and code reviews.
- driving performance and reliability enhancements.
- solving mathematical equations and providing solutions with mathematical algorithms
Baker Hughes Careers – To be successful in this role you will:
- Have BE/BTech OR ME/MTech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering from an accredited college.
- Have 1-4 years of experience in Software Development.
- Have experience in CUDA; Open CL; Open GL; Vulkan
- Have experience in Image Processing
- Have experience in the Ultrasonic Domain
- Have experience in working with computational software CAD / CAM / CAE software.
- Be an expert with algorithms and data structures.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive