Baker Hughes Is hiring for a job role of Quality Assurance Engineer for Bangalore locations. Interested Job seekers having 3+ Year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Baker Hughes – Recruitment details :
|Quality Assurance Engineer
|3+ Year experience
BE / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc [Computer]
|Expected between ₹ 8 – ₹ 15 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expires
Partner with the best
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise in Design, Architecture, Development, Continuous Integration and Delivery to ensure constant innovation. Managing deliverables and mentoring junior team members.
- Contributing in driving initiatives such as defining coding standards and processes to ensure quality code is produced. Ensuring continuous business improvement according to benchmarks and standards
- Ensuring customer quality requirement, Feedback of Experience (FOE)/Lessons Learned are taken into account in the tender proposal to avoid deviation and to continually improve execution processes
- Advising Functional managers or other Functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures in the own field
- Handling communication with colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have minimum 3 years of working experience i
- Have an excellent experience of using Selenium version 3 and higher, for Web Automation.
- Have a great experience of Java version 8 and higher.
- Have a good knowledge on how to set up test environment for Web Automation on MAC and Windows.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skill.
- Have a solid experience in Database / PostGres / Timeseries / SQL / Oracle knowledge and experience of Windows/Unix/Linux.
- Have an experience of testing API, Web, client server and GUI applications
- Have an experience working in Agile development environment etc
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for Baker Hughes career : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here