BlackLine Careers 2023 Hiring Software Engineer, Test, in Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
BlackLine Careers – Software Engineer, Test
Job Role: Software Engineer, Test
Experience: 3-5 Years of experience
Work Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Ranges from 5 to 15 LPA
Start Date: 30 Dec 2023
Qualification: CS degree or equivalent preferred
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing!
At Blackline, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications.
Since being founded in 2001, BlackLine has become a leading provider of cloud software that automates and controls the entire financial close process. Our vision is to modernize the finance and accounting function to enable greater operational effectiveness and agility, and we are committed to delivering innovative solutions and services to empower accounting and finance leaders around the world to achieve Modern Finance.
Being a best-in-class SaaS Company, we understand that bringing in new ideas and innovative technology is mission critical. At BlackLine we are always working with new, cutting edge technology that encourages our teams to learn something new and expand their creativity and technical skillset that will accelerate their careers
You’ll Get To:
- Create UI and API automation utilizing tools and frameworks already in place to ensure future automation coverage of all features.
- Independently, assess risk, suggest improvements, and follow mitigation strategies for projects with complex requirements, technical designs, dependencies, and data sets.
- Execute QA forensics and detailed root cause analysis of test failures, reported defects, and performance and scalability issues.
- In conjunction with leadership, execute on QA compliance objectives and appropriate metrics to measure success.
- Follow established quality standards, processes, and procedures to ensure the highest quality deliverables.
- Collaborate with QA, Product, and Engineering leadership, as well as other stakeholders, to ensure that all user stories, product definition, technical specifications, and acceptance criteria are clear and follow the established processes and standards.
- Author high-quality test plans and test cases.
- Partner with leadership, peers, and sister-teams throughout the organization to support meaningful change and adaptation, with a constant focus on improving the what and how of Quality within BlackLine.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5 or more years of hands-on experience in Web Application, SaaS, and RESTful API testing.
- Intermediate understanding of programming languages, preferably Java and C#.
- 3 or more years of hands-on test automation development.
- 3 or more years of hands-on working experience in traditional OOP programming languages, specifically Java and/or C#.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL, including multi-table JOINs and stored procedures.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with engineers, product owners, and development managers.
- Full working knowledge and experience with the range of quality concepts and best practices (e.g. black, white, and gray-box testing; performance; bug-tracking; debugging tools, etc.).
We’re Even More Excited If You Have:
- CS degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working with big-data and/or high-transaction applications is a strong plus.
- Prior hands-on experience with tools such as Selenium or Cucumber are strongly preferred.
- Prior working experience in Agile, specifically SCRUM, is preferred.
- Experience testing mobile applications is a plus.
Thrive at BlackLine Because You Are Joining:
- A technology-based company with a sense of adventure and a vision for the future. Every door at BlackLine is open. Just bring your brains, your problem-solving skills, and be part of a winning team at the world’s most trusted name in Finance Automation!
- A culture that is kind, open, and accepting. It’s a place where people can embrace what makes them unique, and the mix of cultural backgrounds and varying interests cultivates diverse thought and perspectives.
- A culture where BlackLiner’s continued growth and learning is empowered. BlackLine offers a wide variety of professional development seminars and inclusive affinity groups to celebrate and support our diversity.
How to Apply for BlackLine Careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for BlackLine Careers online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for BlackLine Careers 2023: Click Here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook: Click here