Boeing Recruitment : Boeing Is hiring for a job role of Associate Software Engineer for Bengaluru location. Interested Job Seekers with 0-1 Year of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Boeing Recruitment – Associate Software Engineer
|Associate Software Engineer
|0-1 years of experience
|Bachelor’s degree or higher
|Job Posting Date
Boeing Recruitment – Job Description
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Refer to “Supplemental Information” for further clarification on the use of this job family. In locations where SPEEA representation applies, this job family will be covered by the terms of the collective bargaining agreement. Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
- Develop High Level and Low Level Software requirements
- Estimate Code, test software development effort.
- Develop requirements, Code, test cases and test procedure for High Level and Low Level Software requirements
- Establish traceability from SW Requirement, Code and Test.
- Perform peer review on test cases, test procedure.
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in Requirement/Design/Code/Test reviews, have a thorough understanding of version
- control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Good Understanding of C \ C++ and exposure to Matlab, Simulink etc.
- The Engineer should have desire to work in all aspects of the product life cycle development process
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and someone who works well within a team
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
Typical Education & Experience Boeing Recruitment:
- Bachelor of Engineering (ECE/EEE/Avionics/CSE) and up to1 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This position offers relocation.
How to Apply for Boeing Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Boeing Recruitment : Click Here
|To Join our Telegram Chanel
|To Join Our WhatsApp Group
|To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community:
|To follow us on Instagram