BT Group careers: hiring for a job role of Automation Test Engineer in Bengaluru location. Interested Job Seekers with 1-5 years experience can apply for the job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
BT Group careers – Automation Test Engineer
|Automation Test Engineer
|1-5 Years of Experience
|Degree level education
|Outer Ring Road, Bellandur, Bengaluru, India
|Job Posting Date
|26 – Sept – 2023
|Apply before link expires
Skills required for Automation Test Engineer
• Desired Technologies – Python, Selenium, OpenAPI/Swagger, Confluence Jira (X-Ray), Docker, Kafka, Java, Git, Jenkins, and Ansible.
• Technologies: Network and broadcast technologies including CISCO, Juniper, AppearTV. Good understanding of physical infrastructure.
• Test Management principles including Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Behavioural Driven Testing (Behave framework).
• Knowledge of automation tools – the following would be of advantage: Spirent Velocity & iTest, and Cucumber.
• Effective cross-functional leadership skills: working with engineering and operational teams to ensure systems are secure, scalable, and reliable.
• Experience troubleshooting complex issues spanning multiple systems.
• Experience in communicating complex technical information effectively across multiple (possibly disparate) teams at a variety of levels.
• An understanding of the principles underpinning media distribution and the services BT provides to broadcast providers.
The skills listed below are examples of skills currently used but the ability to pick up new technologies is more important than a particular skill:
• Practices: Test driven development, Agile development experience, continuous integration, continuous deployment, DevOps, automation.
• Understanding of TV distribution & low latency, high reliability networks.
• Networking and network packet analysis techniques (CCNP or equivalent an advantage)
• Degree level education
• Relevant industry body memberships
Why this job matters
We are looking for people who enjoy exploring new technologies, developing new skills, using industry leading development techniques and architecting systems that really matter to our customers. We need people who like a wide variety of work, who enjoy a challenge and are passionate about high quality engineering.
You will be working in an agile software engineering team that supports:
• The Media and Broadcast platform which carries live TV channels for the BBC, ITV, Sky and our own BT Sport
• Broadband for millions of BT Consumer, business and EE customers
• The BT TV platform, the BT TV App solution and the BT Sport app solution
• The device (home hub) management platform which configures millions of home hubs and set top boxes
What you’ll be doing for Automation Test Engineer
• Be an engineer with solid grounding of different automation technologies covering software development, testing, pipelining, lab automation & hardware.
• Be a software engineer with a solid understanding of the importance of test driven development, shared code ownership, pairing, agile principles, and the management of technical debt.
• Be inquisitive and seek out new ways to use both old and new technology.
• Have a good head for gathering, manipulating, and reporting data.
• Delight customers by delivering rapid agile change while the team work at a sustainable pace.
• Work closely with customers to deliver reliable and maintainable solutions.
• Build reliable and well-tested systems.
• Troubleshoot issues, actively seeking out problems and solving them.
• Be an active participant in the running of the team, helping our area be a great place to work.
• Engage with the wider business in order to identify opportunities for future work for your team.
• Experiment with new technologies to help push the boundaries of what your team is building.
• Take time out to coach and mentor members of the team.
How to Apply for BT Group Automation Test Engineer ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit