Calix Careers drive: Hiring Quality Assurance Automation Engineer in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Calix Careers – Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Job Role: Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years of experience
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Ranges from 5 LPA to 10 LPA
Start Date: 16 Dec 2023
Calix Web Engineering team is looking for a creative and motivated QA Engineer, with a focus on automation, with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills. Our teams foster a great collaborative work environment with commitment to excellence in a relaxed and productive work atmosphere. You will be working with a creative, smart, and fun team. Come join us for this rare opportunity to build out Calix.com which will have direct impact on calix employees and our customers.
As part of the Web Engineering team you will be instrumental in enabling Calix to execute on our web presence strategy. As an QA Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of AEM solutions developed by our team. You will collaborate with developers, project managers, and solution architects to define test strategies, create test plans, automate testing processes and execute tests to ensure that AEM solutions meet functional and non-functional requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, and solution architects to define test strategies, create test plans, and automate test processes, particularly Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Investigating and debugging issues, documenting defects, and working with developers to ensure timely resolutions.
- Continuously evaluate and enhance testing processes and tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with development teams to integrate QA processes into the development lifecycle.
- Provide detailed and accurate reporting on test status, risks, and quality metrics.
- Participate in Agile development processes, such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance, with at least 1 year of experience in AEM testing
- Proficiency in test automation suites such as Cypress or Selenium (preference with Cypress)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Strong and effective English skills required, both spoken and written
How to Apply for Calix Careers drive ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Calix Careers online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Calix Careers drive: Click Here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on Facebook: Click here