ClearTax Is hiring for a job role of QA Engineer (Manual + Automation) for Bengaluru location. Interested Job Seekers with 2-5 Year of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
ClearTax – Recruitment details :
|ClearTax Company website
|QA Engineer (Manual + Automation)
|2-5 Year Experience.
QA Engineer (Manual + Automation)
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expires
- The journey of simplicity throughout the last decade urged us to make things clear so that it’s easier done than said.
- Clear today is India’s leading fintech SaaS platform, serving 3K+ enterprises, 6L+ SMEs, and 5M+ individuals, with our ITR, GST, e-Invoicing products, and more. While the journey has not been easy, it has been transforming.
- Founded in 2011, the decade-long journey of ClearTax defines growth. Starting with just 3 tech products related to tax and filing, we now build mobile and web-based SaaS products for invoices, taxes, payments, and credit and augment them with strong advanced analytics and artificial intelligence. We are also a Series C-funded startup with a strong team of 1000+ members, and as we continue to evolve into a world of new-financial solutions, we’re looking for individuals with perspectives to join our team.
- Planning and prioritizing testing activities
- Coordinating with the Design team to discuss verification protocols
- Helping identify weaknesses and problem areas in the software application
- Suggesting automated software test procedures
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes
- Prepare automation scripts
- Troubleshooting automation software issues
- Creating test plans and cases
- Preparing detailed test reports
- Prioritizing and executing tests
- Reviewing technical specifications and design documents
- Conducting regression testing when needed
- Monitoring assurance metrics and process results
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
|Get Job alerts as your convenience
|To get Telegram Job alerts
|To Get WhatsApp Group Job alert
|Join WhatsApp community (Recommended for privacy)
|Follow us on Instagram
How to Apply OpenText for Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit