Decisions Is hiring for a job role of Junior QA Automation for Mumbai location. Interested Job seeking graduate freshers can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Decisions – Recruitment details :
|Junior QA Automation Engineer
|Freshers (2019, 2021, 2022 Batch)
BE / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc / ME / M.Tech / MCA [Computer Science]
|Expected between ₹ 4 – ₹ 8 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|11th March 2023
|Apply before link expires
- Decisions is a fast-growing, private-equity backed technology company that provides the only seamlessly integrated workflow and rules platform for business process automation. The Company is trusted by some of the most well-known and respected Fortune 500 companies and SMBs around the world including Pfizer, American Express, PwC, andLockheed Martin.
- By using Decisions’ no-code BPM platform, customers across industry verticals are empowered with the ability to rapidly automate and transform their business processes, improve operational efficiency, and drive company results, regardless of technical skillset.
- As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the testing strategy, processes, and resources for the Decisions platform. This role works closely with ALL departments (Cloud Ops, Customer Success, Documentation, Professional Services,R&D, Solutions, and Support) to identify core issues and prioritize fixes for releases in a tight schedule. The successful candidate will combine technical and effective communication skills to drive quality in the product throughout the organization.
- Identify and implement strategies to test the platform effectively in tight timelines across multiple platform versions.
- Work on a Global team that performs both automated and manual tests.
- Communicate with leadership, developers, testers, and other departments regarding platform issues.
- Document testing results and create reports for leadership used in tracking release readiness.
- Understands the technical intricacies of enterprise integrations and communicates plans and solutions for testing these scenarios effectively.
- Provides examples and training for testing resources on platform features.
- Anticipates problems and provides recommendations.
- Question the status quo and exude initiative.
- Watch, learn, speak up, and do what is needed to advance our mission and who we are as an organization.
- Certification in Quality Assurance.
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with an on and off-shore audience.
- Understand databases, enterprise systems, web applications, and software industry best practices in Software QA, as well as the SDLC using Agile and other lean methodologies.
- Understand basic concepts about software development like data types, variables, iterating arrays, exception handling, etc. Or at least have a knack for solving software problems.
- Ability to analyze information from disparate sources to produce plans.
- Be very competent at using a Windows computer (if you don’t know how to find your local IP address or shutdown Windows using a command prompt, this probably isn’t the job for you).
- A desire for excellence in user experience and for producing quality software for end-users.
- Enjoy being a software detective, familiar with testing fundamentals, Windows services, basic networking concepts, APIs, etc.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus but not required: .Net, HTML, C#, VB.NET, SQL, JS, IIS, AD, Hyper-V/Virtualbox, Any Software Testing Platforms.
- Flexibility to meet changing organizational focus and needs in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply for Decisions Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for Decisions career : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here