Deutsche Bank Careers 2024: Hiring for the role of Quality Assurance Engineer – 1 in Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Deutsche Bank Careers 2024 details
Job Role: Quality Assurance Engineer – 1
Experience: 1-5 Years of experience
Work Location: Pune
Salary: Expected Range ₹5 to ₹20 LPA
Start Date: 9th February 2024
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from a college or university with an focus on IT or data evaluation and / or comparable professional experience
Our Investments – agile teams at Deutsche Bank – Private Bank (TDI) develop and maintain applications for securities business of Private Customers. Changes are generally announced on short notice due to regulatory requirements or time to market challenges. Quality and stability has priority together with time to market.
By working in an Agile DevOps model, acting a pilot for Investments and actively improving the model, we achieve very high quality while continuously delivering value to our clients. Located in Germany and India, we work closely together using agile and virtual collaboration techniques and our team’s diversity to reach our goals of continuous deployment, process improvement and internalizing engineering know how.
As a Quality and Testing Engineer you will closely work together with business and operation units and bring functional testing, test management and test automation skills to enforce the development team within a Squad. You will extensively make use and apply test automation concepts and practices in the context of Deutsche Bank’s digitalization journey.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under childcare assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your Key Responsibilities
- You are involved in the Software Development Lifecycle starting from analyzing requirements, maintaining test cases, developing test automation features and testing software – continuously improving these topics.
- Your primary focus will be on creating test cases, developing test automation features and execute test activities on different test environments
- You develop high-quality and mostly automated test solutions that meet functional as well as non-functional requirements.
- You actively participate and contribute into the sprint activities and ceremonies e.g. daily stand-up, Sprint planning, retrospectives, refinements etc.
- You collaborate with other team members to achieve the sprint objectives
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in requirements analysis for test case creation and test execution of user stories using tools like Performance Centre, SOAP UI, Filetransfer, SQL developer, Quality Centre/ALM, Confluence and Jira
- Strong experience in development of Test Automation features using UFT (unified functional testing) and Selenium with Java
- Experience in API testing would be a plus
- Pro-active team player with good communication skills as well as good English language skills.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment including agile tooling and methodology together with Knowledge of investment business and its operations.
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university with an focus on IT or data evaluation and / or comparable professional experience
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
How to Apply for Deutsche Bank Careers 2024 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Deutsche Bank Careers online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply for Deutsche Bank Careers 2024: Click Here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook :Click here