Dialpad Careers 2023: Hiring Associate QA Engineer in Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Dialpad Careers – Associate QA Analyst
Job Role: Associate QA Engineer
Qualification: BE / B-Tech / BCA / BSc / ME / M-Tech / MCA
Work Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Expected between ₹4 to ₹10 LPA
Start Date: 20 Dec 2023
Dialpad is the leading Ai-Powered Customer Intelligence Platform that is transforming how the world works together. Based on 4 billion minutes of analyzed voice and meetings data and growing, we have designed one, beautiful workspace that seamlessly combines the most advanced Ai Contact Center, Ai Sales, Ai Voice, and Ai Meetings with Ai Messaging. More than 30,000 innovative brands and millions of people use Dialpad to unlock productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction with real-time Ai insights. With initial funding and leadership from Google and leading venture capitalists such as ICONIQ and Andreessen Horowitz, Dialpad has over $200M in ARR and is one of the fastest growing Ai companies in the world.
About the team
Dialpad’s QA (Quality Assurance) team is responsible for ensuring the quality of software products and applications. This team works closely with developers, designers, and stakeholders to help identify and fix any issues or defects in the software. The QA team’s primary objective is to deliver a high-quality, reliable, and user-friendly product to end-users.
As an Associate QA Engineer I, your role primarily involves ensuring the quality and validation of the functionality, and workflows of the Dialpad Product vertical . Your responsibilities will include test creation. execution, functional testing , bug reporting and tracking. The role also expects collaboration and communication with the global teams both internal and cross functional.
This position reports to our Functional QA Manager/s and will be based in our Bangalore, India Office. This is a Hybrid work position and will involve working with the Team, in an office setting at Bangalore, India
What you’ll do
Test Planning and Execution:
- Assist in the creation of test plans based on project specifications.
- Execute manual test cases to ensure the quality and functionality of Dialpad products.
Bug Tracking and Reporting:
- Identify and document software defects with clear and concise details.
- Work closely with developers to ensure timely resolution of identified issues.
- Conduct regression testing to ensure that new features and enhancements do not adversely impact existing functionality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers and product managers, to understand project requirements and deliver high-quality software.
- Create and maintain comprehensive test documentation, including test cases, test scripts, and test reports.
Skills you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Basic understanding of software testing concepts.
- Familiarity with manual testing processes and methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to articulate issues and provide clear and concise reports.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Attention to Detail:
- Exceptional attention to detail and a passion for delivering high-quality software
How to Apply for Dialpad careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Dialpad Careers online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Dialpad careers 2023: Click Here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on Facebook: Click here