Eli Lilly Careers 2023: Functional QA / Test Engineer Hiring in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Eli Lilly Careers Functional QA / Test Engineer details
Job Role: Functional QA / Test Engineer
Experience: 3-7 Years of experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Ranges Between ₹5 LPA to ₹20 LPA
Application Start Date: 05-Dec-2023
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Technical Science
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Technical Science or 3-7 years of IT/Programming experience
Mandatory Skills Required:
Hands on experience in the following technical skills:
- Should be able to understand the end-to-end business functionality, break them in relevant test scenarios.
- Analyze business problems, develop Test strategy to the defined use case.
- Experienced in writing test cases to validate the functionality at a granular level as well as end to end business flow.
- Testing all aspects of the system like function, component, system, performance, regression, and service/API.
- Work with Business Analysts, Development teams and Business (SD and Governance) to identify and capture test scenarios, test cases, ensure version management
- Involve in all application development phases, including testing and documentation
- Create Testing status reports, test summary and present the reports on a regular basis. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up to date.
Additional Desirable Skills/Nice to have (Non-Mandatory):
- Experience in Automated Testing frameworks and scripting
- Should have 3-7 years of experience on and around manual/functional testing.
- Expertise in automated testing frameworks and scripting would be added advantage
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Understanding of workflow-based logic
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Test management and defect tool experience is mandatory: HP ALM, JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.
- Experience on Defect management tools like Microsoft Test Manager / Jira is required
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Professional Skill Requirements
- Self-motivation to be able to work and learn independently in solving problems
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Quick learner to new trends in technology
- Excellent self-leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
How to Apply for Eli Lilly Careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Eli Lilly – Functional QA / Test Engineer online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Eli Lilly Careers 2023: Click Here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on facebook: Click here