Epsilon Is hiring for a job role of Quality Assurance 2 for Bengaluru location, Interested job seekers having 0-2 years of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Epsilon – Recruitment details :
|Quality Engineer 2
|0-2 years of experience
|BCA / MCA / BE / BTech
|Expected Range between ₹ 5 – ₹ 9.3 LPA (Ambitionbox)
|Job Posting Date
ASAP (Apply before link expires)
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions.
We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon India is now Great Place to Work-Certified™. Epsilon has also been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com/apac or our LinkedIn page.
Testing plays a significant role in development of new Epsilon offerings. Test Engineers work closely with development team and program managers to iron out any bugs in the product and improve the quality of the final platform to offer a seamless experience for the end user.
What you’ll do as a Loyalty Quality Engineer
- Identify scope & method of testing for each requirement
- Assess / evaluate unit test coverage and results.
- Create and Execute test cases / scripts, track results in all phases of testing – smoke, functional, integration and regression
- Use ALM tools such as VSTS for creation and execution of test cases and to maintain traceability
- ETL testing – design SQL queries to test reports, imports, extracts
- Identify challenges / risks based on test outcomes.
- Identify downstream and upstream impact for a change request.
- System Performance test execution and maintenance
- Should have 0-2 years of relevant exp
- Educational Qualification: BCA/MCA/BE/BTech
- Automation scripting, frameworks and tools –Java and Selenium
- Testing concepts-Test Management, Defect Life Cycle- ALM like VSTS
- ETL Testing skills
- Performance testing Tools and Techniques (JMeter)
How to Apply for Epsilon Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for Epsilon Career for : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here