Equifax Careers: hiring for Quality Automation Engineer in Pune location. Interested Job Seekers with 3+ years of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Equifax careers – Quality Automation Engineer
|Quality Automation Engineer
|3+ years of experience
|BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Business or equivalent job experience required
|Job Posting Date
|18 – Sept – 2023
|Apply before link expire
Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
You are passionate about quality and how customers experience the products you test. You have the ability to create, maintain and execute test plans in order to verify requirements. As a Quality Engineer at Equifax, you will be a catalyst in both the development and the testing of high priority initiatives. You will develop and test new products to support technology operations while maintaining exemplary standards. As a collaborative member of the team, you will deliver QA services (code quality, testing services, performance engineering, development collaboration and continuous integration).
You will conduct quality control tests in order to ensure full compliance with specified standards and end user requirements. You will execute tests using established plans and scripts; documents problems in an issues log and retest to ensure problems are resolved. You will create test files to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow. You will identify, recommend and implement changes to enhance effectiveness of QA strategies.
Equifax careers – What You’ll Do
- You will develop Test Strategies and Plans in conjunction with App Engineering, Architecture and Prod Arch. This includes Data creation and management
- You will identifying regression tests for future regression scenarios
- You will identify and assure creation of re-usable, automated tests
- You will influence Change Management, CI/CD, tools integration
- You will modify SDLC to assure proper adherence to Engineering Handbook (including Security)
- You will execute all test cases, and detect defects early
- You will pretest and validate deployment plans with steps to be taken
- You will execute post-deployment verification plans and record results
- You will execute resilience testing plan and results
- You will generate code quality reports (SonarQube)
- You will put code through fortify scans via automation
- You will assure at least 80% Unit test coverage
- You will establish common defect severity definitions across the company so that there is alignment between service tribes
- You will raise any issues with developers and product owners
- You will create test automation suite and design necessary documentation for automated processes
- You will shorten and amplify feedback loops to deliver products faster and with higher quality
Equifax Careers – What experience you need
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Business or equivalent job experience required
- 3+ years in testing and automation.
- You have exposure to cloud, Infrastructure as code concept
- You have expertise with cross device testing strategies and automation via device clouds
- You have experience preparing and delivering executive level presentations to businesses and technology audiences
Equifax Careers – What could set you apart
- Strong inclination to learn continuously.
- You have experience monitoring and developing resources
- You have experience working in a TDD/BDD environment and can utilize technologies such as JUnit, Rest Assured, Appium, Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks, APIs (REST/SOAP),Karate, writing features in Go/Java/Python
- You understand Continuous Delivery concepts and can use tools including Jenkins/Bamboo and vulnerability tools such as Sonar, Checkmarx/Fortify, etc.
How to Apply for Equifax Careers Quality Automation Engineer ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Equifax Careers Quality Automation Engineer: Click Here
|To Join our Telegram Chanel
|To Join Our WhatsApp Group
|To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community:
|To follow us on Instagram