Exciting QA Test Engineer (C#) recruitment: Eurofins Scientific Is hiring for a job role of QA Test Engineer (C#) for Bengaluru location. Interested Job Seekers with 2-4 years experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Eurofins Careers – QA Test Engineer
|QA Test Engineer (C#, Selenium, API)
|2-4 Years of experience
|BE/MCA or any other equivalent degree
|Job Posting Date
|16 – Sept – 2023
|30 – Sept – 2023
|Skills required (In Brief)
|C# for GUI / API tests, Selenium, automation testing, API/web services, Coded UI, Ranorex, Modular, BDD, POM etc, Knowledge and experience in TFS/MTM, Agile/Scrum methodology, testing web services is desirable.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and the environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic, and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in AgroScience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
Responsibilities – To be described.
- Translate test cases to automation script using C# for GUI / API tests.
- Adhere to coding standard and guidelines defined for automation.
- 2 – 4 Years of experience in Automation Testing
- Review code and fix any issue identified in scheduled automation runs.
- Perform root cause analysis of script failures.
- Submit and track automation identified defects.
- Identify automatable test cases in existing test suite and help in planning for automation.
- Understand the requirements, transform those into Automation test cases.
- Ensure that activities are coordinated with all stakeholders according to schedule, while ensuring that testing activities are thoroughly documented in support of lifecycle system engineering activities.
- Test data setup & Test execution of the automated Test cases
- Provide effective communication to QA Manager/Lead regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance to plan
- Contribute to delivery in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
Technical knowledge required for QA Test Engineer :
- Solid knowledge in automation testing.
- Good experience in C#
- Experience in testing API/web services
- Good knowledge in Database & SQL. Ability to create & mine data using SQL queries.
- Experience in any automation tools: Selenium, Coded UI, Ranorex etc.
- Exposure to create Automation framework like Modular, BDD, POM etc.
- Knowledge and experience in TFS/MTM.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and working experience in agile environment.
- Experience in Test data setup across multiple modules & ability to understand the data dependencies.
- Should have good knowledge of Defect Management process.
- Knowledge in testing web services is desirable.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
PREFERED CANDIDATE :
- BE/MCA or any other equivalent degree
How to Apply for Eurofins Careers QA Test Engineer ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Eurofins Careers QA Test Engineer : Click Here
|To Join our Telegram Chanel
|To Join Our WhatsApp Group
|To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community:
|To follow us on Instagram