FICO careers 2023: Hiring Software Quality Assurance – Engineer in Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
FICO Careers 2023 – Software Quality Assurance – Engineer
Job Role: Software Quality Assurance – Engineer
Experience: 1-3 Years of Experience
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
Work Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Expected between 5 to 20 LPA
Start Date: 21 Dec 2023
“Come join our dynamic and talented Quality Assurance team in a hands-on technical role supporting different suite of applications and services. As a QA Engineer at FICO, you will be part of an expanding and highly valued software development team which is developing cutting edge analytic software for high profile customers across a wide variety of industries using the latest technologies and software development methodologies” – Senior Director, Software Quality Assurance
What You’ll Contribute
- Work as part of scrum team, for product development work for upcoming releases.
- Understanding requirements, user stories, create manual test cases and execute those once functionality is ready for testing.
- Produce and execute test plans that exercise all aspects of the product.
- Work with developers to produce automated tests and maintain them on a go-forward basis.
- Work with developers to triage defects to assist with speedy resolution.
- Ensure ticketing system updated with testing progress and identified defects.
- Communicate status as well as any issues\risks and escalate to Lead\Project Management in a timely fashion.
- Automate test cases using Selenium and related frameworks.
- Integrate test automation with Jenkins for nightly build execution.
- Perform regression testing as required.
- Participate in Sprint Planning, demo, DRB and team meetings.
- Provide support as necessary for Product Support and Professional Services.
What We’re Seeking
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Strong knowledge and experience with QA Automation
- Experience with UI test automation tools like Selenium webDriver, Cypress or Playwright.
- Experience with testing and automating RESTful Web services.
- Performance testing fundamentals and practice is a plus, such as JMeter and custom frameworks
- Demonstrable experience of owning projects and tasks and taking responsibility for seeing them through to their conclusion.
- Hands-On experience in scripting/maintaining UI/API automation framework/test suites.
- Familiarity with Agile software development lifecycle and quality management.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems experience e.g. JIRA.
- Experience with GIT, Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience with any of tools like QTEST or Quality Center.
- Experience on leveraging Cloud services like Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and able to work as part of a geographically diverse team
Our Offer to You
- An inclusive culture strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make an impact and develop professionally by leveraging your unique strengths and participating in valuable learning experiences.
- Highly competitive compensation, benefits and rewards programs that encourage you to bring your best every day and be recognized for doing so.
- An engaging, people-first work environment offering work/life balance, employee resource groups, and social events to promote interaction and camaraderie.
How to Apply for FICO Careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Fico Careers online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for FICO Careers 2023: Click Here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on Facebook: Click here