Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers 2024: Hiring SDET, Cloud Solutions Testing, in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers – SDET, Cloud Solutions Testing
Job Role: SDET, Cloud Solutions Testing
Experience: 5-8 Years of Experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Ranges from 5 to 15 LPA
Start Date: 6 Jan 2024
Qualification: BS/MS degree in Science or Engineering from a recognized and accredited university/college
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers Job Description:
In the HPE Chief Technology Office, we lead the innovation agenda and technology roadmap for all of HPE. This includes managing the design, development, and product portfolio of our next-generation cloud platform, Green Lake. Working with customers, we help them reimagine their information technology needs to deliver a simple, consumable solution that helps them drive their business results. Join us redefine what’s next for you.
What you’ll do:
GreenLake Cloud Platform development team is seeking a SDET for Cloud Solutions Test who thrives in a challenging and fast-paced environment. The focus of this position will be to design, develop, and automate system, non-functional tests.
- Design, execute, automate, and deploy long running, scale, reliability, and security testcases and report the results.
- Provide guidance to functional QA teams, manage, and expand relationships with other QA partners on software systems test and automation.
- Review and evaluate designs and provide tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Own the automation strategy, guide the team to build automation libraries, and utilize existing tools wherever possible as a part of new feature testing or as a part of the sustaining process for released/deployed software.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams including but not limited to Product Management, Customer Support and Platform engineering.
- Maintain multiple product configurations as applicable to various projects.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to new hires joining the team.
- Knowledge of complete SDLC and experience in software testing methodology, tools, developing test strategy, test planning and test execution.
- Strong automation background to be able to own automation strategy and tools required to build a test framework.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively lead and work with stakeholders in multiple engineering teams for defect investigation, root cause analysis, and implementation of corrective/preventative actions.
- Experience in software testing methodology, tools, developing test strategy, test planning and test execution.
- Knowledge of tools and processes for solution, regression, scale, and performance testing.
- Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Be self-motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What you need to bring:
- BS/MS degree in Science or Engineering from a recognized and accredited university/college.
- Strong background in Quality Engineering/Solution test engineering.
- Ideal candidates will have at least 5-8 years of relevant experience in developing and supporting automation test frameworks from ground up.
- Proficiency in programming in Python/Java/Go, Selenium.
- Experience in the following areas/technologies:
- SQL/NoSQL DBs, XML
- REST APIs, JSON, Web Applications
- AWS/GCP/Azure, Docker, Microservices, Containerization, Kubernetes
- CI/CD, Git/Gitlab, Jenkins
- LINUX/VM environments
- ROBOT Framework, TestNG, Junit
- Scale/performance testing tools
How to Apply for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers 2024 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers 2024: Click Here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook: Click here