Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers 2024: Hiring Software engineer, in Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers – Software engineer
Job Role: Software engineer
Experience: 1-3 Years of Experience
Work Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Ranges from 5 to 15 LPA
Start Date: 9 Jan 2024
Qualification: BTech (Computer science), Information Technology, Information systems
Who We Are:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers Job Description:
In the HPE Chief Technology Office, we lead the innovation agenda and technology roadmap for all of HPE. This includes managing the design, development, and product portfolio of our next-generation cloud platform, Green Lake. Working with customers, we help them reimagine their information technology needs to deliver a simple, consumable solution that helps them drive their business results. Join us redefine what’s next for you.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers Job Family Definition:
- The Cloud Developer builds from the ground up to meet the needs of mission-critical applications, and is always looking for innovative approaches to deliver end-to-end technical solutions to solve customer problems.
- Brings technical thinking to break down complex data and to engineer new ideas and methods for solving, prototyping, designing, and implementing cloud-based solutions.
- Collaborates with project managers and development partners to ensure effective and efficient delivery, deployment, operation, monitoring, and support of Cloud engagements.
- The Cloud Developer provides business value expertise to drive the development of innovative service offerings that enrich HPE’s Cloud Services portfolio across multiple systems, platforms, and applications.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers Management Level Definition:
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
What you’ll do:
- Should be flexible with one of Java/C++/Go program languages and proficiently code in it.
- Should be well versed with Data structures and Algorithms.
What you need to bring:
- Grasp the distributed system concepts and map it to the product.
- Contribute to the product’s new features and also fix issues.
- BTech (Computer science), Information Technology, Information systems
Cloud Architectures, Cross Domain Knowledge, Design Thinking, Development Fundamentals, DevOps, Distributed Computing, Microservices Fluency, Full Stack Development, Release Management, Security-First Mindset, User Experience (UX)
What We Can Offer You:
- Health & Wellbeing
We strive to provide our team members and their loved ones with a comprehensive suite of benefits that supports their physical, financial and emotional wellbeing.
- Personal & Professional Development
We also invest in your career because the better you are, the better we all are. We have specific programs catered to helping you reach any career goals you have — whether you want to become a knowledge expert in your field or apply your skills to another division.
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We are unconditionally inclusive in the way we work and celebrate individual uniqueness. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good.
How to Apply for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers 2024 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers 2024: Click Here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook: Click here