Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers 2024: Hiring Software Manual Test Designer, in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers – Software Manual Test Designer
Job Role: Software Manual Test Designer
Experience: 2-4 Years of Experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Ranges from 5 to 20 LPA
Start Date: 6 Jan 2024
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers Job Description:
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and test software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer programs, primarily for end users. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Management Level Definition:
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers Responsibilities:
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Using software applications test design tools and languages.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing of software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Software applications testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
- Should be able to understand technical specification and user stories to create system and functional test cases
- Should be proficient with Manual testing based on test plan and user stories.
- Knowledge in REST API and testing it using postman, curl is mandatory
- Should be able to reproduce customer reported issue
- Should be proficient in using Issue tracking system like JIRA for reporting issues and tracking it.
- Should be proficient with Linux Operating system and Linux Shell scripting knowledge is a plus
- Automated testing Selenium and Jmeter is knowledge is required
- Performance testing with Jmeter or any other tool. should understand performance parameters like tps, transactions
- Should have understanding of High availability concepts in database, Message broker etc
- Knowledge in Postgres, Kafka, Redis is a plus
- Security testing including XSS, SQL injection , XXE is a plus.
Cross Domain Knowledge, Design Thinking, Development Fundamentals, Full Stack Development, Release Management, Security-First Mindset, User Experience (UX)
How to Apply for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers 2024 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers 2024: Click Here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook: Click here