HP Careers : HP is Hiring for Automation QA Engineer for Pune location, Interested Job Seekers With 2-4 Years of experience can apply for the job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
HP Careers – Automation QA Engineer
|Automation QA Engineer
|2-4 Years of experience
|Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
|Best in Industry
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expire
Responsibilities of HP Careers:
- Designs quality assurance and test processes for portions of end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet-based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable and cost-effective testing and quality assurance solutions for assigned software portion.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education and Experience Required in HP Careers:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have skills: Selenium, Java, JMeter/Karate framework.
- Using software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Software testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
How to Apply for HP Automation QA Engineer ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit