HP Recruitment drive: Hiring for Automation Quality Assurance Engineer in Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
HP Recruitment drive 2023 details
Job Role: Automation Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience: 2-4 Year experience
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
NatWest Salary: Expected Range between ₹ 5 to ₹ 20 LPA
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Application Start Date: 22-Nov-2023
HP Careers – Job Description
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Designs quality assurance and test processes for portions of end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet-based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable and cost-effective testing and quality assurance solutions for assigned software portion.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 2-4 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have skills: Selenium, Java, JMeter/Karate framework, Performance Testing.
- Using software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Software testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
How to Apply for HP Automation Quality Assurance Engineer ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for HP Careers – Automation Quality Assurance Engineer online by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply : Click Here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on facebook: Click here