Huron Is hiring for a job role of QA Test Engineer, Interested job seekers with 2-4 year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. Work location Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Huron – Recruitment details :
|QA Test Engineer
|2-4 year experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience
|Expected ₹5 – ₹10 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expires
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years working as a QA/Tester. 1-year experience testing software across multiple browsers
- Good knowledge Test case design principles
- Ability to proactively analyze, identify, and communicate problems effectively
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and create test cases from structured business requirements documentation as well as from less structured, ad-hoc, and/or limited documentation
- Clear understanding of Defect Life Cycle with experience reporting issues/bugs/failed tests into systems consumed by team members across global locations
- Successful experience working with varied teams, partnering with Software Engineers, Application Engineers, IT Managers, and Business Analysts.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with multiple platforms and browsers at the Enterprise level on Windows platforms. Nice to have on macOS, iOS and Android.
- Ability to proactively learn about new technology and QA techniques
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure, and developing team environment
- Strong team focus, willingness to help others, and problem solve team solution needs
- Preferred Knowledge testing both packaged solutions, as well custom development software in high availability web-based environments
- Preferred knowledge of development and testing tools (visual studio, browsers developer console, TFS).
- Hands-on experience with automation tools, ideally Selenium
- Preferred knowledge on compatibility testing.
- Basic security testing of web application
- Basic understanding of Performance testing
- Understanding of Web based architecture
- Knowledge on SQL
The qualifications listed below are representative of the academic, leadership, and teamwork requirements
- Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in software product and test development including experience as lead designer and developer in complex system or application software.
- Strong teamwork skills and work ethic
- Ability to work independently or in a group with minimal supervision
This position requires the skills of a software developer. The technologies and experience listed below is representative of the knowledge, skills, technologies and/or abilities required
– Strong computer science skills and experience
– Programming experience; Object-oriented, multi-threaded, n-tier programming in a modern language/environment (.Net, C#, Java, C++)
– Database access technology and database programming; SQL, SQL Server
– Experience with Microsoft Server components: IIS, SQL Server, Windows Server OS, ASP, .Net
– Web application development technologies; HTML, XML, Ajax
– Development and performance testing and tuning of server-based applications
– Experience with Microsoft development environment (Visual Studio, VSS, VSTS)
In addition to the above, development or integration experience with any of the below is desirable:
– PeopleSoft HR – Epic Research
– PeopleSoft Financials- OnCore-CRM
– Oracle Financials- HL7
– HIPAA – CITI
How to Apply for Huron Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for Huron career : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Cl ick here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here