Infilect Careers : Infilect is hiring for a job role of Data Quality Associate (DQA) for Bangalore location. Interested jobseekers with 1+ Year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Infilect Careers – Data Quality Associate (DQA) details :
Data Quality Associate (DQA)
|Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
|1+ Years experience
Infilect is founded by two PhDs and ex-IBM-Research-Scientists to build scalable visual-AI systems to make the world a better place. Infilect (https://www.infilect.com) builds state of the art cloud and AI applications for the worldwide retail industry. We process images and videos at scale and in real-time in order to solve retail supply-chain problems, and make an environmentally sustainable net-positive impact on the world. We are driven by the promise of AI and software technology to save time, save cost, save energy, and improve user experience for businesses and consumers all over the world.
- We have a great opportunity for a dynamic and passionate individual to join our Data Quality team to help develop and grow our data quality and data governance offering.
- The team focus is on the complete data quality cycle, from logging and auditing the receipt of data to ensuring data leaving is of the highest quality.
- You will be responsible for the execution of data quality routines. This individual will proactively monitor, measure, analyse, execute, track and report on data quality issues.
- To be responsible for the tracking and auditing of all Client data (images)
- To assist in the processing of client and prospect data through our in-house data cleaning suite
- Identify, assess, monitor, document, and communicate potential quality issues in the way data is collected, stored, processed, or used
- Undertake and Conduct Data Quality Management activities such as (but limited to):
- Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems
- Evaluate large dataset for quality and accuracy
- Determine business impact level for data quality issues
- Work with Programmers to correct data quality errors
- Determine root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions
- Research and determine scope and complexity of issue so as to identify steps to fix issue
- Develop process improvements to enhance overall data quality
- Develop and execute data clean-up measures
- Maintain a record of original data and corrected data
- Ensure adherence to data quality standards
- Resolve all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner
- Identify areas of improvement to achieve data quality
- Analyse, query and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures.
- Monitor and report on data quality assurance / production performance metrics
- Provide data quality advisory services to internal stakeholders
- Document the DQAs contribution and participate in cross-functional teams
- Handling and Qualifications/Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field and a minimum of 2 years of IT experience OR in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 2+ years of hands on, mixed experience in technology and process excellence
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Data Management, Data Governance or Data Quality
- Proven experience of having worked on and data quality skills in:
- Data Profiling, quality rules definition and automation
- Data quality measurement and metric generation, and aggregation into quality performance indicators
- All aspects of data quality management including a full end to end data quality implementation
- Strong data analysis skills across multiple source systems of various formats
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Office Suite skills including Power Point, Excel
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple deliverables concurrently often within aggressive timeframes; ability to cope under time pressure
- A team player who works collaboratively and provides coaching and support to transfer technical & data knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure with strong planning and prioritisation to meet tight deadlines whilst remaining detail orientated with strong problem solving skills and innovative thinking
- Protection our information, reporting security events and implementing appropriate policies and procedures
How to Apply HireRight QA Automation Engineer Careers?
– Click on the link given below the
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for HireRight QA Automation Engineer careers : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community: Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here