Infor Careers drive 2023: Hiring Quality Assurance Consultant, Associate in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Infor Careers drive 2023 details
Role: Quality Assurance Consultant, Associate
Experience: 1-2 Years of experience
Qualification: BE / BTech / MCA / M.Sc / M.Tech
Work Location: Bengaluru
Start Date: 17th November 2023
Description & Requirements
The Quality Assurance Consultant works within the Professional Services organization at Infor. This position will serve in a business and technical consulting capacity to conduct thorough QA Planning and Execution customer implementations of the Infor Nexus application. The software is delivered in a cloud-based, on-demand environment and the candidate will work directly with global customers to deliver complex, global supply chain solutions.
- Apply knowledge of best practices and testing techniques to the project
- Analyze the project documents (FRD’s, JIRA descriptions & Design Specifications) for completeness and correctness.
- Work closely with consultants and engineers on the project and collaborate on the project.
- Derives Test Scenarios from Functional and Technical Design Specifications
- Leverages product knowledge to perform test execution, also ensuring no defects leakage to the higher environment.
- Report and log defects as appropriate in the defect tool and work closely with PSO Engineers/IC for defect resolution/closure.
- Report test execution status to Manager/Lead and to the project team
- 1-2 years of experience in manual QA testing
- Experience in System Testing, System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent conceptualization, analytical and logic skills
To Apply for the Careers Visit Infor Career Page