Ivalua Internship drive 2024: Hiring for the role of QA Analyst Intern in Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Ivalua Internship drive 2024 details
Job Role: QA Analyst Intern
Work Location: Pune
Salary: Industry Standard
Start Date: 9th February 2024
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
QA Analyst Intern
We are expanding our QA Team and are looking to hire QA Analyst Intern in Pune, India, for the maintenance team (RUN).
A “Magic Quadrant” leader, Ivalua’s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Source-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to source, contract, request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
All companies want the best and brightest. At Ivalua, we also want team members who have a global point of view and who bring customer-focused enthusiasm and ambition to the table. We are a company of doers, of problem solvers, of figure-it-outers. We have fun and we work hard. This is a truly global company with a diverse team of contributors and a set of core values that people can feel every day across all our offices.
Our team is very hands-on with a strong mindset of problem solving while also having the ability to think of the implementation holistically and provide solutions that solve the customer’s long-term challenges. Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively, and be at your creative best.
The QA Engineer is a proactive approach to testing assurance by monitoring all ongoing projects working with project managers to ensure test plans, test scripts and other testing-related documents are agreed to ensure that processes deliver the benefits planned by the business. He also may have to take part in parametrization corrections to improve project quality deliveries.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Backend database testing in Microsoft SQL environment including validating stored procs, jobs and triggers.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements;
Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Writing, reviewing, and updating product test plans, test cases, and scenarios.
- Installing and configuring test environments.
- Documenting product issues in tracking system.
- Diagnosing customer problems and testing product patches.
- Fixing simple parametrization defects to help reducing the delay of the project acceptance.
Skills Required for Ivalua Internship drive
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Exceptional work and personal ethics.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of SRM, Supply Chain, Procurement big plus.
Preferred Education for Ivalua Internship drive
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!
How to Apply for Ivalua Internship drive ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ivalua Internship drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply for Ivalua Internship drive 2024: Click Here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook :Click here