Johnson Controls Is hiring for a job role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for Bangalore. Interested Fresh Graduates can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Johnson Controls – Recruitment details :
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Freshers (2022 batch)
|BE / B-Tech (Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical)
|Job Posting Date
What you will do
The primary responsibility for this role is to perform the task assigned by supervisor for Building Automation System global projects. Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor. Attend the training & workshops as assigned and complete al the l assigned assignments on time. Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
How you will do it
- Completing all Design / Application engineering tasks on Building Management System (HVAC).
- Will be involved in Preparation of Project Execution Plan in close coordination with senior team members
- Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure quality assurance and defect free hardware and software package delivery
- Adherence with all processes and guidelines to execute project within timeline
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Probation period : 12 months
What we look for
- B.E / B.Tech – Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical
- BE Passing year – 2022
- SSC & HSC and Graduation 55% and above
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
How to Apply for Johnson Controls Recruitment ?
– Click on the given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for Johnson Controls Recruitment : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group :Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here