JPMorgan Chase Careers: Is hiring for a job role of QA Automation Engineer, Associate for Mumbai locations. Interested Job Seekers having 3-5 Year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
JPMorgan Chase – Recruitment details :
|About JPMorgan Chase
|QA Automation Engineer, Associate
|3-5 Year Experience
Degree in B.E or BSc or equivalent
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expires
55ip, a fully owned subsidiary of J.P Morgan Chase, is looking for an experienced quality assurance (test) engineer for its technology-enabled investment platform for large investment advisory (RIA) & wealth management firms. The ideal candidate for this role has successfully demonstrated the ability to design, (manually) execute and monitor test plans and test cases, preferably for applications in the financial or capitals markets’ domain. The candidate will be a motivated and a proficient manual QA (test) professional who enjoys solving problems in a team environment, that help making an impact on a fast-growing business.
Responsibilities for JPMorgan Chase Hiring:
- Understanding of test cycles within the Agile-Scrum methodology
- Analyze requirements and develop appropriate test case
- Conduct various types of test execution cycles such as Smoke, Regression and Feature testing
- Assist in implementing and executing in automated test suites
Must to Have :
- Candidate must have hands-on experience with developing and executing performance testing plans, scenarios, script and procedures using Jmeter, LoadRunner or similar type of tools.
- Ensure that the test environment (infrastructure) is set-up, in collaboration with respective team (DevOps, Infra & Dev team).
- Validate test data for different modules, identify risk in infra and data setup, ensure backup and restore process.
- Should be able to execute and monitoring different type of performance tests like load, stress, endurance, scalability test and analyzing performance matrix such as response time, resource utilizations and errors.
- Identifying performance test bottlenecks and recommending solutions to improve performance.
- Documenting test result, creating reports and demonstrating to respective team.
Good To Have :
- UI automation tool experience like Selenium, uft.
- Any programming language like python, java
Qualifications / Skillsets:
- 3-7 years in Quality Assurance / Software Product testing
- Demonstrated experience in developing manual test plans and managing issue resolution.
- Proficient in technology toolkits such as Jira.
- Exposure to cross-browser and web API testing is a nice to have
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work under pressure, especially around release periods
- Strong sense of attention to detail, accountability, pride in delivering high quality work and willingness to learn.
- Understanding of financial capital markets and assets such as equities, bonds, ETFs and MFs is a nice to have
- Degree in B.E or BSc or equivalent
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
ABOUT THE TEAM
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management and private banking solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
How to Apply JPMorgan Chase for Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for JPMorgan Chase career : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here