Lilly Careers 2024: Hiring freshers for the role of Quality Assurance Engineer 2 with Bangalore option. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Lilly Careers 2024
Job Role: Quality Assurance Engineer 2
Experience: 3+Years of experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Expected Range ₹5 to 15LPA
Start Date: 9th February 2024
Qualification: BE / B-Tch / BCA / BSc / ME / M-Tech / MCA.
The Computer Systems Quality Assurance role is responsible for ensuring the Functional Area(s), Project(s) or System(s) to which they are assigned are in compliance with corporate Computer System Validation (CSV) standards. This includes providing consulting and interpretation of Corporate Computer Systems Standards and Practices (LQS/LQPs), providing oversight for CSV execution (including approving CSV documents per corporate standards/practices), maintaining awareness of corporate and external standards as they relate to CSV, and assurance of inspection readiness within supported areas.
- Bachelor (4 yr College) degree in a technology-related field such as Computer Science; or equivalent experience (i.e., 3+ years’ experience in Automation/IT or computer system validation)
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication, interpersonal interaction skills, and ability to influence and collaborate
- Proficiency with IT systems development life cycle
- Proficiency with Lilly Computer Systems Validation and demonstrated ability to right-size validation based upon risk
- Ability to focus across multiple processes (end-to-end viewpoint)
- Understanding of process development and/or improvement (e.g. Six Sigma)
- Knowledge of multiple Lilly business areas
- Broad IT technical competency
- Ability to relate system use to potential impact to products and patients
- Knowledge of IT Best Practices (e.g., LSEF, ITIL)
- Practical application of IT-control related certifications (e.g., CISA, ISO, ITIL, CSQE (ASQ, QAI))
Maintain Inspectional Readiness
- Ensure supported systems are validated in compliance with LQS/LQPs
- Ensure all quality actions and commitments for supported areas are appropriately tracked in Quality/CAPA plans
- Participate in self inspections, audits, and supplier assessment activities to ensure the state of computer system validation is clearly and accurately understood
- Ensure all Inspection Readiness materials (e.g. Tier 1-4) are current and appropriate
- Provide periodic updates to key stakeholders
- Escalate issues appropriately
Deliver Projects, Programs, and Support
- Provide consulting and interpretation on LQS/LQPs as related to the supported computer system
- Provide training to customer areas on CSV-related topics as needed
- Partner with Business, Business Quality, and IT customer areas to deliver business value
- Understand customer, company, and Quality priorities
- Review/approve documents per CSV expectations within agreed service levels, or clearly communicate when activities will be completed
- Engage customers and QA management in appropriate discussions of risk management
- Ensure suppliers of computer systems or services meet quality expectations
- Escalate computer system quality issues to the appropriate persons
- Strive for and promote consistency within the CSQA Organization
Streamline and Continuously Improve
- Eliminate non-value-added activities in order to focus on activities which continuously improve assurance of quality. This may include engagement in Six Sigma projects and other process improvement activities.
- Identify opportunity for streamlining and simplification and assist in developing improved solutions
- Understand external trends and potential ramifications for the supported IT area(s)
Grow Capabilities and Knowledge
- Share lessons learned and best practices with others
- Act as an engaged team member.
How to Apply for Lilly Careers Quality Assurance Engineer 2 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Lilly Careers Quality Assurance Engineer 2 online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply for Lilly Careers : Click Here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook : Click here