Mastercard Careers: Hiring Software Quality Engineer position in Pune location. Interested Jobseekers With 0-3 Year of Experience are encouraged to apply now. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Mastercard Careers – Software Quality Engineer
|Software Quality Engineer
|0-3 Years of experience
|Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science
|Starts From ₹7.2 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|01- November – 2023
|Posting Last Date
|Apply before link Expire
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
The Mastercard Payment Networks team is looking for a Software-Engineer-in-Test to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. Our solutions are built on the Digital Network Architecture, Cloud Native principles and in a Scaled Agile Framework. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
Quality Engineering at Mastercard is a team of software quality engineers who are looking for exceptional talent. We are leading the quality transformation and working to facilitate best DevTestOps practices across MasterCard’s technology organization. Unlike similar quality/testing roles in other organizations, this position at MasterCard requires firm knowledge and hands on software development experience to work closely with developers and leads to build test scenarios, test infrastructure, and perform code analysis/review to enable development quality.
- Works closely with software engineers to build quality by ensuring proper test and conditional coverage, configuration quality, logging, and monitoring.
- Develops and implements QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies; partners with other functions to establish testing requirements for cloud native applications with principles of 12 factor applications adherence.
- Documents functional/integration test strategies and test plans; translates complex system requirements and specs into test requirements and testing methods
- Participates in feature/story elaboration, Identify and implements complex automation efforts; replicates and resolves production issues for single application
- This position will be responsible for working on automation for cloud native applications that are across core payments products including Authorization, Clearing and Debit solutions.
- This position will be responsible for driving best practices around Quality, Functional testing, Exploratory testing, and adoption of Development services (Development Collaboration, Continuous Integration and Delivery, etc.), acceptance test automation, quality gating reviews for promotion of software, and continuous integration.
All About You
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent work experience (Must)
- Experience in Unit, Functional and Integration testing. (Must)
- Exposure in building and using automation frameworks using technologies: Java and BDD frameworks such as Cucumber/JBehave. (Must)
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: Microservices, Event Driven Applications, and Databases (Must)
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins) and code coverage tools to ensure higher code/conditional coverage. (Must)
- Experience in working in Agile Methodology. (Must)
- Security Testing experience using security test tool (Preferred)
- Hands on experience in Chaos Testing (Preferred)
- Exposure to Software Engineering Principles. (Preferred)
- Domain knowledge in Core Payments specifically around Knowledge in testing real time transactions-preferably Authorization, Clearing and Reconciliation systems (Preferred)
How to Apply for Mastercard Careers: Software Quality Engineer?
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit