Medtronic Careers : Medtronic is Hiring for Software Test Engineer II for Bangalore location, Interested Job Seekers With 2-5 Years of experience can apply for the job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Medtronic Careers – Software Test Engineer II
|Software Test Engineer II
|2-5 Years of experience
|BE / B.Tech / BSc/ BCA / ME / M.Tech / MCA
|Range Between 11.4 LPA to 18.5 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expire
Medtronic Careers A Day in The Life
- Identify scenario-based tests that cover individual Firmware requirements as well as interactionsbetween multiple requirements / features / modules
- Identify effective and efficient mode of test implementation, prepare script-based automatedFW testing routines, and create high quality procedures to implement the test designs.
- Lead and participate in the review activities and perform high quality reviews. (Example: testdesign, test procedures, test results, requirements etc.) .
- Participate in the formal execution of test procedures and follow the established processes priorto, during and after the test execution.
- Maintain high quality documentation of the verification and testing results
- Manage firmware testing as per IEC 62304
Essential Qualifications in Medtronic Careers:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or Biomedical Engineering
- Minimum 2 to 5 years’ firmware development or test experience in Embedded C / Embedded C++
- Experience working in medical devices sector (strongly preferred) or in a regulated industry such as aerospace, automotive, etc.
- Minimum 2 year experience with automated tools for testingHands on experience in scripting language such as Python.
- Understanding of SW-HW interfacesAbility to work in an electronics lab with basic knowledge of oscilloscope, logic analyzer and function generator
- Able to work in cross-functional and cross-cultural global teams.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial in nature.
- Master of Science degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering
- Understanding of IEC 62304 software development standards for medical device industry
- Basic familiarity with electromechanical concepts (electronics, motors, pumps, sensors, etc.)
- Experience in automated test system development using LabView
- Experience with simulation software such as MATLAB
- Understanding of PCB design, schematics, layout.
How to Apply for Medtronic Careers Software Test Engineer II ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit