NCR Careers: NCR Corporation Is hiring for a job role of Software Engineer 2 for Hyderabad location. Interested Job Seekers with 2+ Year of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
NCR Corporation – Recruitment details :
|NCR Corporation Company website
|2 Year Experience
BE / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc / ME / M.Tech / MCA [Computer]
|Not disclosed (Expected above 5-15 LPA)
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expires
NCR Careers – About NCR
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
NCR careers – Job description
- Develop high quality software which meets requirements, promotes re-use of software components, and facilitates ease of support.
- Diagnose, isolate, and implement remedies for system failures caused by errors in software code.
- Identifies and implements process improvements in Engineering practices.
- Utilize software-based system maintenance and tracking tools.
- Provide input and technical content for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training.
- Conduct unit tests, track problems, and implement changes to ensure adherence to test plan and functional/nonfunctional requirements
- Analyze, design, and implement software mechanisms to improve code stability, performance, and reusability. Participates and leads code review sessions.
- Create high fidelity estimates of their own work efforts.
- Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint.
- Considered subject matter experts in their chosen field.
- Participates with industry groups, stays current with technology and industry trends, disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in software design and development
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in preferred technology stack:
- C#/C++/C design/development
- Object Oriented programming
- Windows programming
- Deep understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience operating in an Agile environment, with a deep understanding of agile development principles.
- Familiarity with Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma Lean principles.
- Worked in any Software Development Life Cycle model and desirable working in Agile environment
- Knowledge of software development standards and protocols.
- Knowledge about ATMs will be an added advantage
- Experience with tools utilized in development environment: Jira , Jenkins , Subversion/GIT hub , NUnit, grunt
How to Apply NCR Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things on NCR Careers page
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for NCR Careers : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here