NCR Corporation Is hiring for a job role of SW Quality Engineer for Hyderabad location. Interested Job Seekers with 3+ Year of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
NCR Corporation – Recruitment details :
|NCR Corporation Company website
|SW Quality Engineer
|3+ Year Experience. (Specific experience is not mentioned)
BE / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc / ME / M.Tech / MCA [Computer]
|Not disclosed (Expected above 5-15 LPA)
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expires
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support.
- Communication with customer support teams
- Provide technical support during software installation and configuration.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Identify program deviations from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- SQL Server Proficiency, the ability to read and understand complex queries, experience with SQL Profiler, SQL Reporting Services and SQL Management Studio.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Experience on test automations development and executions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as computer science, computer engineering, software design) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in related disciplines.
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience working in an Agile environment
- Automation experience is needed.
- Experience on setup and troubleshoot required hardware for test environments is must.
- Experience with Quality Center, Practitest or equivalent test management software
- Experience with SQL, C#, Java, JMeter, Selenium will be added advantage
- Technical expertise needed to follow complex instructions and achieve desired results
- Professional certification a plus
- Ability to create and execute manual test scripts in an Agile environment
- Possess a good knowledge of development methodologies
- Ability to drive projects to completion sometimes requiring bringing in team members or business owners to remove roadblocks
- Ability to communicate and at times instruct end-users on functionality of applications
- Ability to perform root cause analysis
- Must possess analytical thinking skills, with preference for knowledge of problem solving methodologies and their application to business problems
- Adaptable to new technologies and new platforms
- Willingness to learn and take on new technologies as necessary
- Must be team oriented, goals and task driven
How to Apply NCR Corporation for Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for NCR Corporation career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here