Newfold Is hiring for a job role of SDET for Remote location locations. Interested job seekers having 2+ years of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Newfold – Recruitment details :
|2-8 years of experience
BE / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc / ME / M.Tech / MCA [Computer]
|Expected between ₹ 5 -₹ 10 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expires
Who we are.
- Newfold Digital is a leading web technology company serving millions of customers globally. Our customers know us through our robust portfolio of brands. We have some of the industry’s most prominent and storied go-to-market brands, including Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, Network Solutions, Register.com and Web.com. We help customers of all sizes build a digital presence that delivers results. With our extensive product offerings and personalized support, we take pride in collaborating with our customers to serve their online presence needs. The strength of our company lives in the intersection of our people, our customers, and our brands.
- Newfold is seeking a position for SDET with DevOps knowledge. This role requires taking ownership for the quality of the product as well as setting up and maintaining CI/CD processes, thus, managing a timely delivery.
What you’ll do & how you’ll make your mark.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as user test scenarios, database impacts, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Our SDETs will understand software internals, be able to efficiently debug the problems, write automated tests with Python/Java and fix issues to improve the customer experience.
- Be able to understand product code, perform white box testing, be able to refactor the code and fix issues if required.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Integrating projects with automation CI/CD servers like Bamboo or Jenkins
- Monitoring timely builds and managing product deployments efficiently
Who you are & what you’ll need to succeed.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or related disciplines [Btech or MCA]
- 2 to 8 year’s relevant SDET experience
- Experience in architecting & building test frameworks for real-time, large scale applications
- Curiosity to find out how things work in order to discover how to break code
- Strong QA skills in test planning, including designing and executing test cases, bug isolation, bug report writing and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of automation frameworks using Selenium and Robot Framework.
- Experience in white-box testing and/or Test Driven Development.
- Good knowledge in OOPS programming concepts and strong programming skills in Python/Java.
- Good understanding of the product architectures that are based on micro services implementation and should be able to drive automation for microservices.
- Knowledge of Automation Testing of RESTful APIs[API Testing]
- Knowledge of Jenkins/Bamboo or any other automation CI/CD implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of DevOps processes.
- Experience in Mobile automation using Appium.
- Knowledge of performance testing, test case management
- Able to develop use cases based on documented/undocumented functional specifications and convert into test strategies and test plans.
- Ability to incorporate a customer-focussed perspective when designing test cases
- Experience working in Agile development, understanding of STLC processes
- Ability to create and amend detailed documentation and technical specifications
How to Apply Newfold for Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for Newfold career : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here