Oracle Careers: oracle Is hiring for a job role of QA Analysts (Manual testing), Interested jobseekers with 0-2 years experience can apply for this job role ASAP. Work location Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Oracle careers QA Analysts (Manual testing) – Recruitment details:
|QA Analysts (Manual testing)
|0-2 Years of experience
|BE / BTech / BCA / BSc / ME / MTech / MCA / MSc
|Ranges Above 4.3 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|27 June 2023
|As soon as possible (Apply before link expire)
Oracle careers – Job Description
- Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle’s demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
- Provides support to digital marketing activities that optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Assists on creation of online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses. Drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline. Assist in translating ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas. Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertising and outbound emails Conducts analysis for programs effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs.
- Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making. Applies basic application of statistics-based market intelligence to business issues. Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles.
- Job duties are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 2+ years related experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.
Oracle careers – Responsibilities
As a member of the Digital Marketing Services team, QA Analyst will play a vital role will support Web Execution projects. A good team member who can manage and prioritise various projects/assignments. Perform content testing, functional testing, reporting, and so forth. Collaborate closely with Web Execution Developers to communicate the quality of web pages, online invitations, and so on. You thrive in new challenges and are continually striving to improve the quality of your outputs.
Oracle careers – Roles and Responsibilities
QA Analysts are responsible for end-to-end testing of complex, interactive web applications and are assigned the following responsibilities:
- Carry out functional, aesthetic, accessibility, and performance testing; and track and report issues and modification requests.
- Analyse the requirements, validate and verify the content of web pages, email invites, event registrations, and so on.
- Assist stakeholders with the User Acceptance Testing process.
Required Qualifications and Skills
A candidate for this position must possess:
- 1+ years of experience in testing highly interactive web and mobile applications
- Understanding of testing procedures, inspection methodologies, and quality assurance concepts
- Thorough familiarity with cross-platform/browser compatibility testing techniques
- Proven verbal and writing communication abilities, as well as the capacity to work effectively with a variety of people.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving workplace.
Oracle careers – Desired Experience
A candidate for this position may also possess the following skills & experience:
- Experience with test automation tools;
- Knowledge of test case creation techniques;
- Should be flexible to support for different time zones
How to Apply Oracle Careers for Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below the
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for Oracle careers : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community: Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here