PAR Recruitment 2024: Hiring QA Engineer 1 in Gurugram/Jaipur location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
PAR Careers – QA Engineer 1
Job Role: QA Engineer 1
Experience: Fresher (0-2 Year of Experience)
Work Location: Gurugram/Jaipur, India
Salary: Ranges from 5 to 15 LPA
Start Date: 23 January 2024
Qualification: BE / B-Tech / BCA / BSc / ME / M-Tech / MCA
PAR Careers – About the Role:
Ensures high degree of functional test coverage akin to day in life of a business user by designing and conducting a variety of functional, performance and E2E tests. Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to engineers on Automation, Testing and software Quality Assurance (QA) methodologies and processes, creates and executes test scripts, assists in preparation of test strategies, sets up and maintains test data & environments as well as logs results.
Provides maintenance of the regression suite and creates & executes automated test scripts. Functions as a platform SME who drives quality on critical product features, Executes against the test and automation strategy defined at the platform level.
What You’ll Do
- Works with engineers to drive improvements in code quality via manual and automated testing.
- Creating Test Plans for the Integrations (covering functional, performance, processing, usability , security aspects).
- Contribute to the functional , End to End testing across all impacted areas of the product
- Maintain test repository on Jira /Zephyr Scale providing 100% test coverage across applicable testing types-functional and non-functional, E2E etc.
- Assist to improve time to market and test coverage by working on test automation frameworks/ tools for UI & multi device testing. Delivers on capabilities for the aligned portfolio’s automation strategy.
- Coordinate effectively with development and testing teams in both onshore and offshore locations via daily scrum meetings etc.
- Plans and defines testing approach, providing advice on prioritization of testing activity in support of identified risks in project schedules or test scenarios.
- Contributes to the development of automation and testing in a CD/CI environment.
- Generates test data to support the requirements and relevant test cases for various test phases
- Provides timely inputs and adheres to processes defined to monitor quality assurance metrics such as defect removal efficiency , defect counts, test results, and test status
- Contributes to Identified opportunities to adopt innovative testing technologies and techniques
- Well versed in writing concise, high-quality technical documentation and post on Confluence.
What You’ll Need
- Exposure to test-driven development, unit testing, functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing, GUI testing, API/web service testing, and browser compatibility testing
- Experience with Agile, other rapid application development methods
- Experience in working with Test management tool jira Scale and exposure to testing automation tools
- Relevant experience in test management practices and test optimisation/coverage techniques such as OATS, Risk based testing etc.
- Knowledge on test automation tools/framework implementation, performance/stress/load testing tools such as Jmeter
- Ability to analyse and preferably add to unit tests ; work closely with dev . engineers on the same.
- Experience on ETL, Data pipeline in the areas of functional , database and E2E testing.
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M. Tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems (or equivalent).
Good to have:
- Any of the following test certifications – QAI, ASQ, IIST, ISEB, ISTQB – are a plus
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate troubleshooting and analytical skills required to resolve complex issues
- Experience of working with multiple teams and collaborating across geographically spread multi-functional teams
How to Apply for PAR Careers QA Engineer 1 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for PAR Careers – QA Engineer 1 online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply PAR Fresher careers : Click here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook : Click here