PORTER Careers : Liventus is hiring for a SDET position in Bengaluru locarion. Interested job seekers are encouraged to apply now. Don’t miss your chance to join a fast-growing logistics company with a strong culture of innovation and collaboration. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Liventus Careers: Quality Analyst (Fresher)
|Bachelor’s degree in CS/IT/EC/ or a any Related field.
|Expected salary – 18 LPA (As per Glass Door)
|Job Posting Date
|16 – Oct – 2023
|Apply before link expires
We are looking for a highly-skilled test automation engineer to design and develop automation tests. Test automation engineers’ duties include designing and developing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems.
- You are responsible for various dimensions of testing (functional/non-functional), ensuring quality experiences to our customers.
- With your extensive technical expertise and judgment, you are an integrated part of the software development team and define, document, analyze, perform and automate tests for products.
- You will identify functional /non-functional issues and come up with creative resolutions from test automation.
- You are responsible for adhering to best QA Automation practices and improving the quality of the products continuously.
- You are responsible for creating reliability that enables and validates high quality releases at a fast place.
- You are responsible for creating and executing automation scripts on multiple platforms on Desktop, Mobile-Web and devices (iOS and Android app).
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Experience with Agile Scrum process.
- You should have a strong technical background, be detail driven and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Strong coding skills and OOD/OOP knowledge.
- You should have around 2 -5 years of experience in test automation of Web/Mobile either.
- You should have exposure to distributed systems or web applications/mobile applications.
- Strong understanding of various testing cycles and release activities.
- You should have working knowledge with one or more functional tools.
- You must be aware of frameworks like Page Object Model, Funtional object model.. etc.
- Good to have working knowledge on performance testing and API testing tools like jmeter, Postman and Rest-assured.
- Experience participating of setup of test automation as part of CI/CD pipelines.
- Proficiency in programming languages in Java.
- You should have strong experience in Selenium, appium, rest-assured.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/IT/EC/ or a any Related field.
- Previous experience as a test automation engineer (atleast 2 year as SDET)
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit