Harmonic adventure: Hiring for a job role of Associate QA Engineer for Bengaluru location. Interested freshers can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Harmonic adventure – QA Engineer Recruitment details :
|Associate QA Engineer
|Btech/BE in Electronics and communication (2022 or 2023 passouts only) with no backlogs
|Freshers (2022, 2023 Batch)
|Job posting date
|25 – July – 2023
Who are we?
Harmonic is the industry leading solution for the transformation for video, cable and media companies, with smarter, faster, and simpler video streaming and broadband services. We are at the forefront of industry innovations, with simplified streaming using the cloud or software as a service, or next-generation gigabit services for the cable market. If you have watched TV or a streaming service in the UK the chances are that Harmonic was involved in getting that service to you. To learn more, go to “About Harmonic”.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Associate QA Engineer. You will be working with our devices System team members to provide product end-to-end quality assurance. This job involves executing existing test-plans, identify failures and debugging it on end-to-end setups. You will also gain exposure to QA processes & debug tools that our team is working with. As QA engineer in our team, you will be in daily contact with developers and QA engineers from other teams as part of the debug failures & verifying fixes processes.
We are a unique company in the fastest growing part of the online video industry. You will get to work with an exceptional team, in an environment that values high motivation. We want you to do your best work with us and to be part of our team who are defining the future of TV.
Hybrid role – working at 3-4 days a week from our office in Bangalore.
What you will be doing
- Test multidisciplinary Embedded Systems (SW/HW)
- Responsible for features end-to-end functional testing.
- Execute tests to verify functional behavior of the products and to ensure their quality in an Agile environment.
- You will be in contact with device under test (DUT) development & QA engineers.
What you will need to succeed:
- B-Tech/BE in Electronics and communication (2022 or 2023 passouts only) with no backlogs
- Min 70% score during completion of the course
- Knowledge in layer 3 networking protocols
- Linux Knowledge – Advantage.
- Script tools/languages (Perl, Python, Bash, etc.) – advantage
- High level of interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively with different groups.
How to Apply Harmonic adventure – QA Engineer Careers ?
– Click on the link given below the
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Harmonic adventure – QA Engineer Careers : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : ClickHere
To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community: Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here