Computershare Is hiring for a job role of Quality Engineer for Bengaluru location, Interested jobseekers having 1-3 year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Computershare – Recruitment details :
|1-3 year experience
|BE / BTech / BCA / BSc / ME / MTech / MCA / MSc (Computer)
Not disclosed ( expected 6.5 LPA as per AmbitionBox)
|Job Posting Date
A role you will love
- In Technology Services (CTS) we partner with our global businesses; providing technology services and IT support, designing, and developing new products to support our clients, customers, and employees. These business-aligned CIO teams leverage the expertise and capacity of enterprise-wide teams, such as the Digital Foundry, the Global Development team and many of our CTO teams. To continually improve our capabilities and speed to market, we have our own innovation, product management and manufacture practices and frameworks which are regularly refined.
- We ensure that colleagues around the world have access to the technology and agreed service levels that they need to take care of their clients and their clients’ shareholders, employees, and customers.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for delivery of Test Analysis, Design, Implementation & Execution activities to assess functional suitability of software delivered.
- Solicits feedback in order to clarify/understand requirements and to draw out implied requirements.
- Performs and applies risk analysis to assess likelihood and impact of software failure to define the optimum breadth and depth of test coverage.
- Uses formal test design techniques to translate requirements into clearly-defined, prioritised test cases.
- Ensures clear traceability between requirements / acceptance criteria and test cases.
- Utilises recognised test management tools to prepare and execute test cases.
- Recognises and logs valid defects in the relevant test / defect management tools.
- Utilises test repositories & automation assets to reduce the amount of test preparation & execution effort required.
- Test execution – accurately executes tests, comparing actual results with those expected.
- Test Data Setup – accurately sets up test data to enable execution of testing.
- Static testing – undertakes reviews to identify defects / ambiguities in requirements, designs, specifications & test cases.
- Performs exploratory testing – defining test charters to give direction and purpose, understanding what information to capture and providing feedback to team on completion.
- Provides feedback on product quality to stakeholders to enable them to make informed decisions.
What will you bring to the role?
- Strong Quality Engineering / Software Testing expertise with hands on experience of analysing designs & specifications, assessing risk, defining test cases, identifying test data requirements, mapping traceability to requirements, executing tests, investigating issues, reporting risks, logging bugs, capturing test evidence, and reporting on test progress.
- Experience of financial services, mortgage servicing, share registry or employee share plan industries is desirable.
- Minimum 1+ years of Database experience such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata, preferred 3+ years of experience
- Minimum 1+ years of PL/SQL experience, preferred 3+ years of experience
- Aware of external trends and emerging technologies and embrace a culture of continuous improvement to process and product development.
- Excellent aptitude for soliciting information from product owners / subject matter experts to secure a detailed understanding of the systems under test and the relevant domain / business knowledge.
- Demonstrates domain expertise within our most complex applications, actively and effectively sharing knowledge across the department and wider business.
- ISTQB Foundation Certified Tester
How to Apply for Computershare Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Computershare Career for : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here