Quest Global Is hiring for a job role of Senior Software Engineer- QA for Bangalore location, Interested jobseekers having 4+ year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Quest Global – Recruitment details :
|About Quest Global
|Senior Software Engineer- QA
|4+ year experience
|B.E / B.Tech / BS-Computer Science
Not disclosed (Expected range between 4 -15 LPA)
|No of job post
|Job Posting Date
ASAP (Apply before link expires)
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create test plan and test strategy.
- Responsible for testing a feature and or a feature set.
- Contributes to the team and works independently.
- Able to do both manual and Automation testing.
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- 4-7 years of experience Testing and Automation tools
- Writing Automation test cases using C#. Net and Selenium
- BDD and Spec flow
- Test Automation Cucumber/selenium/Protractor
- API test automation
- Knowledge in Ready API and Postman
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies, software, and concepts quickly is essential.
- Ability to work productively and efficiently in an agile environment.
- Knowledge in Ready API tool
- Azure DevOps
How to Apply for Quest Global Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read all The things carefully
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for Quest Global Career for : Click Here
- To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- To follow us on Instagram : Click here