RAMBOLL Careers: Hiring for Test Engineer in Gurugram location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
RAMBOLL careers details
Job Role: Test Engineer
Experience: 3 Years of experience
Work Location: Gurugram
RAMBOLL Salary: Ranges Between ₹5 LPA to ₹15 LPA
Qualification: Any Graduation with relevant year of experience
Application Start Date: 29-Nov-2023
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
In your role as a Test Engineer, you will be working on exciting engagements across disciplines in structural engineering as well as other markets. Your focus will be testing front end and back end for both web and mobile products, designing user interactions based on prototypes and designs. You will be working alongside graphic designers for web design features. You are required to test apps and databases as per product requirements, ensuring cross-platform optimization while ensuring robustness of applications. You will be responsible for seeing through a project from conception to finished product meeting both technical and consumer needs. You will be required to stay abreast of developments in testing.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
This role requires you to be able to solve problems in a creative way. Many of the problems that you will deal with do not necessarily have an existing solution implemented. To do so, you need to be an open-minded person with good communication skills to work collaboratively as well as independently as needed
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: self-motivated, solution mindset, attention to detail. A team player with ability to work independently with minimum supervision Flexible attitude, in agile environment with frequently changing deadlines can be relied on to meet deadlines, committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience, including knowledge base and leadership skills. Good communication skills both written and verbal
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality & Automation Engineer with expertise in API, web applications, and Windows Applications
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Experience with software test frameworks and code coverage tools
- Hands-on experience with frameworks and tools like TestNG, Selenium
- Solid understanding of different types of testing, including functional, regression, integration, and performance testing
- Passionate about the quality of work, persistent, and uncompromising
- Experience in Azure DevOps, test plan writing, test case scripting, and test processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and able to contribute in a fast-paced collaborative team environment.
- Experience with Agile testing methodology
Technical Skills (Must Have):
- Good coding skills in Java
- Solid skills in framework design and tools like Selenium
- Proficient in Windows application automation using UiPath (RPA) or equivalent tools
- Performance testing tools like JMeter
Good to Have:
- Experience in Engineering tools like Revit, Tekla, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge of Cucumber
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience calling/consuming API.
How to Apply for RAMBOLL Careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for RAMBOLL Careers online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply : Click Here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on facebook: Click here