SANDVINE careers: SANDVINE Is hiring for a job role of Test Engineer for Bangalore location. Interested Job Seekers with 1+ Year of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
SANDVINE Careers – Test Engineer
|1+ Year experience
|BE / B-TECH / BSC / BCA / ME / M-TECH / MCA
|Ranges between ₹ 5 Lakhs to ₹ 10 Lakhs
|Job Posting Date
|22 – July – 2023
Sandvine is looking for creative and talented QA engineer to help us validate the next generation of Data Management solutions running on Public & Private Clouds, Virtual, COTS, and Appliances.
As a Test Engineer, you will be ensuring Sandvine is developing high-quality features from the beginning of our software requirements to software release.
Understanding and challenging how the software will function in a customer environment will be a top priority by creating test strategies and automation to expose any software weaknesses.
- Analyze software requirements and create software test plans
- Identify, document and investigate failure modes
- Devise test strategies for early defect detection & coordinate actions towards cutting down on customer escapes
- Manually test complex multi-system deployments with a deep understanding of the software design and architecture
- Automate test cases to ensure no regressions in product functionality are released
What skills you bring:
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 1+ year of Software testing experience
- Build and review the test plan/strategy for product use-case/requirements.
- Experience in system testing such as performance measurement, benchmarking and dimensioning.
- Experience with testing machine learning models would be an advantage.
- Maintain product health by characterizing/monitoring product performance and quality metrics
- High experience of SW development or test in a Cloud and Virtualization environment
- Good automation & coding skills in any of these languages: Python, Tcl, Shell, C.
- 1+ year of experience in Python programming
- Strong analytical skills and adept at presenting and interpreting quantitative information in the most appropriate format
- Experience from working in a Linux development environment
- Excellent networking knowledge (TCP/IP and Layer 7 applications, other communication protocols in LAN/WAN environments; familiar with routers, switches and firewalls)
- Work exposure to Databases (for example, Vertica), Micro-strategy is preferred
- A self-motivated learner who can adapt quickly to change
- Networking knowledge (e.g. Ethernet, TCP/IP, switching/routing) is a plus
Sandvine, the App QoE company, helps network service providers deliver highest quality experience to consumers and enterprises. The company develops best-in-class solutions that analyze, optimize and monetize OTT application traffic going through the networks. With contextual machine learning-based insights and real-time actions, Sandvine has become a global leader in Application Quality of Experience (QoE).
How to Apply for SANDVINE Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for SANDVINE careers : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community: Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here