Smiths Is hiring for a job role of Software test engineer for Bangalore locations. Interested jobseekers having 2 – 3 years of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Smiths Recruitment details :
|Software test engineer
|2 – 3+ years of experience
|BE / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc / ME / M.Tech / MCA [Computer]
|Expected between ₹ 5 – ₹ 15 LPA
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expires
The Software Test Engineer is responsible for providing system level test expertise through all the system level testing phases of our CT Explosives Detection Systems (EDS), including requirements analysis, test plan development, test case development, test case execution, test case reporting, and field deployment and support. He/She will provide mentorship to more junior members of the team and enforce test best practices. The ideal candidate is an accomplished SQA engineer who has a passion for quality and understands how to achieve meeting company critical objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the program managers and functional managers to understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of software projects
- Identify test cases, use cases and write and execute test plans in support of those projects. Thoroughly document test results
- Provide, when needed, support to Service and Operations organizations. Support field upgrades as required
- Mentor and support less experienced test engineers
- Technical Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and a go-to person for the test team
- Team lead approach on project basis and represent test team in technical discussions
- Support automation goals as needed. Work with the test manager to identify suitable test candidates for automation. Provide detailed flowcharts/requirements to the automation group for automation of identified test-cases
What you’ll definitely need :
- BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant discipline.
- Strong fundamentals in SQA
- 3+ years of experience testing SW with a proven track record of releasing quality SW.
- 2+ years using Version Control Systems (such as Subversion, GitHub) and Bug tracking systems (such as JIRA)
- Linux/Windows, virtualization and scripting expert.
- Proven history of working with teams inside and outside engineering in a collaborative and productive fashion
- Experience in automated testing frameworks with a combination of manual testing
- Previous experience using test management tools, preferably TestRails
- Ability to work independently on tight deadlines in a resource constrained environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Sigma a definite plus
How to Apply for Smiths Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read all details
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit