Software Quality Engineer recruitment drive: Adobe is hiring for the job role of Software Quality Engineer in the Noida location. Interested jobseekers with 1 year of experience can apply for this position as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are provided below.
Adobe recruitment – Software Quality Engineer
|Software Quality Engineer
|1+ years of experience
|B.Tech / M.Tech degree in Computer Science from a premier institute.
|Job Posting Date
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What you’ll do
- Responsible for quality of System and Services
- Design, Develop, review & maintain automation test suites
- Be responsible for multiple phases of engineering. From early specs, development, testing, and deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and define test strategies
- Define and execute E2E functional, regression, integration, performance and chaos testing
- Conduct root cause analysis of software defects and provide recommendations for improvement
- Define, implement, execute and maintain test cases and analyze test results
- Participate in resolution of production issues and develop test solutions to detect those issues before reaching production
- B.Tech / M.Tech degree in Computer Science from a premier institute.
- 1+ years of experience with API & web applications as Quality & Automation Engineer
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Experience with software test frameworks and code coverage tools
- Hands on experience with frameworks and tools like Mocha, Junit, TestNG, Cypress
- Solid understanding of different types of testing, including functional, regression, integration, and performance testing
- Passionate about quality of work, you are persistent and uncompromising
- Experience in JIRA, test plan writing, test case scripting, test process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and able to contribute in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
How to Apply for Adobe Software Quality Engineer Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Adobe Software Quality Engineer Recruitment : Click Here
|To Join our Telegram Chanel
|To Join Our WhatsApp Group
|To Join Our WhatsApp women’s community:
|To follow us on Instagram