MAGNA International Careers : MAGNA is Hiring for Software Test Engineer for Bengaluru location, Interested Job Seekers With 3 Years of experience can apply for the job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
MAGNA International Careers – Software Test Engineer
|Software Test Engineer
|3 Years of experience
|Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
|Ranges between ₹ 4.5 to ₹ 14.0 LPA (As per AmbitionBox)
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expire
At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.
Software Test Engineer – Role Summary
Magna is actively seeking a highly skilled and experienced Software Test Engineer to join our dynamic team. As a pivotal member of our organization, you will have a vital role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our software applications. Through your expertise in designing, developing, and executing automated tests, you will contribute to maintaining the seamless functionality of Magna’s business applications and integrated systems, all while upholding the highest standards of quality.
Working closely with cross-functional teams, your primary focus will be on streamlining our testing processes, providing expert guidance to implement effective testing methodologies and strategies, and significantly reducing manual efforts through automation. This exciting opportunity allows you to leverage your expertise in identifying test automation requirements and automating test scripts using cutting-edge tools and frameworks. By embracing this role, you will be at the forefront of driving technological advancements and making significant contributions to the development of innovative solutions in our fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated test scripts using Robot Framework, Selenium, or other relevant automation tools.
- Design and implement test automation frameworks and strategies to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously enhance automation infrastructure, frameworks, and processes to improve efficiency and maintainability.
- Develop Automated tests to support system, integration, regression, and End to End testing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and third-party teams to support and oversee testing activities.
- Utilize and administer test management tools & methodologies for teams to report test progress, test coverage, and defects.
- Utilize SQL knowledge to design and execute database queries for test data validation and verification.
- Stay updated with industry best practices and emerging trends in QA automation and Desktop Automation testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a QA Automation Engineer or similar role, with 3-5 years of hands-on experience in automated testing.
- Strong proficiency in Robot Framework, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG or similar automation tools and frameworks.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing, implementing, and maintaining automated test scripts.
- Solid understanding of software testing principles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience with test & projects management tools, such as Jira, TestRail, or similar.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- ISTQB or other relevant certifications preferred.
- Experience with performance testing and load testing tools, such as JMeter or LoadRunner preferred.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes preferred.
- Excellent English language skills (written and verbal).
How to Apply for MAGNA International Software Test Engineer ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit