Sprinklr Is hiring for a job role of Automation Engineer for Gurgaon location. Interested job seekers with Hands-on experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Sprinklr – Recruitment details :
|Hands-on experience ( Any number of years of experience)
|BE / B-Tech / BCA / BSC / ME / M-Tech / MCA / MSC (Computer science is preferred)
|Job Posting Date
ASAP (Apply before link expires
What will you do :
- You own the end to end testing of the data pipeline and platform setup and set best practices.
- You create the necessary automation library and framework as required and build automation test.
- You ensure the health of the platform by putting the necessary checks and balances where ever is appropriate.
- You are also responsible for driving meetings and new initiatives and innovation.
- You participate in all day-to-day QA tasks.
- Research into new test/validation technologies/methodologies
- Work with cross-functional teams to ship high-quality releases
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team of SDET and Sr SDET depending on the role you are placed in.
- Encourage and drive initiatives which promote innovation and technical excellence
- Constantly look for improvements in software development and testing processes
What makes you qualified?
- B.E/B.Tech from Tier 1 & Tier2 colleges
- Testing of any SaaS products and clear understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
- Experience in any of Databases such as MySQL, MongoDB is a big plus
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and good object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Understanding of Performance testing and Performance related tools such as JMeter / Gatling is preferred
- Understanding with Test Cycle Management tools like JIRA or relevan
- Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities.
- Testing experience of Micro-services hosted platform
- Understanding of Kafka,GraphQL and Redis concepts
- Exposure to various development & testing tools such as Git/Jenkins/Bitbucket
How to Apply for Sprinklr Recruitment ?
– Click on the InMobi given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Sprinklr Career for : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here