UNI CARDS Is hiring for a job role of SDET-1 for BANGALORE location, Interested Job Seekers Having 1-3 years of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
UNI CARDS – Recruitment details :
|Software Development Engineer in Test – 1
|1-3 years of experience
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
|Not disclosed (Expected ₹ 5- ₹ 12 LPA)
|Job Posting Date
ASAP (Apply before link expires)
Unisys Recruitment drive | Manual & Automation Test Engineer | Bangalore | April 2023 | Apply now
What You will do at Uni
● Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
● Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
● Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
● Handling technical communications and understanding the customers’ systems.
● Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
● Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
● Analysing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
● Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
What you will need
● A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
● Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience is required for this position.
● Excellent designing and programming skills preferably in JAVA.
● Excellent experience in API Automation using RestAssured.
● Must have exposure to different open source technologies used for App automation, preferably Appium
● Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
● The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Good time management and organizational skills.
● The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
● A passion for testing, development, and design.
How to Apply for UNI CARDS Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for UNI CARDS career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here