Vista Careers 2023: Hiring Software Engineer 1 in Mumbai location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Automation Tester Software Engineer 1
Job Role: Software Engineer 1
Experience: 2+ Years of experience
Work Location: Mumbai
EY Salary: Ranges Between ₹5 LPA to ₹15 LPA
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or similar preferred
Application Start Date: 30-Nov-2023
Finance Integration Software Engineer (PR1)
The Software Engineer is responsible for executing tasks in the design, build, deployment, and support of programs for Vista’s proprietary financial integration platform into the SAP platform. Responsibilities include design and development of applications, functional testing, and application performance tuning. You will also be responsible for managing and providing technical support for core user groups across the company.
The role requires working closely with business analysts, development teams, SAP engineers, and the Vistaprint ECommerce team to manage environments, coordinate application releases and to manage issue resolution. The ideal candidate will be responsible for working closely with Vista’s Finance organization to document requirements and drive results for new business capability projects.
Development at Vista is fast paced, follows agile methodology, with frequent releases of new code into production. You will work on real-world problems with a highly talented team of expert technologists, where the technology problem is often defined by the large scale at which the solutions operate.
What You Will Do:
- Build scalable API-first microservices and self-service tools and deploy in serverless architecture within our financial integration team
- Use a combination of C# in .NET Core and SQL to develop and maintain microservices
- Use CI/CD pipelines in GitLab and infrastructure as code (IaC) to deploy services to AWS
- Use logging and monitoring tools such as NewRelic or SumoLogic to ensure bug-free operation of services and customer happiness
- Build operational utilities using scripting languages such as Python
- Assist in the configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the applications to ensure their optimal performance
- Work with Finance, ECommerce, and SAP technical teams to gather functional and technical requirements for financial applications
- Document and maintain application designs and maintenance procedures
- Support Vista businesses and collaborate with your teammates using Agile methodology
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or similar preferred
- 2+ years of software development experience (C# preferred)
- At least intermediate SQL experience
- Experience in cloud computing (AWS preferred)
- Strong experience with full project lifecycle activities: security, design, development, testing, deployment, and production support
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, and technical support skills and the ability to identify the root cause of application issues
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English fluently, and open to work in a multi-cultural asynchronous environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience with large enterprise financial systems (SAP preferred)
- Scripting experience with languages such as Python
- Analytics capabilities, experience with Snowflake and Looker
- Experience managing work in Jira and writing documentation in Confluence
How to Apply for Vista Careers 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Vista Careers online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Vista Careers : Click Here
To Get Hourly Job Updates
- Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
- Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
- follow us on Instagram : Click here
- Fallow us on facebook: Click here