Walmart Global Tech Is hiring for a job role of Quality Engineer 3 for Bangalore location. Interested Job seekers with 4 years of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Walmart Global Tech – Recruitment details :
|Quality Engineer 3
|4 years of experience
BE / B.Tech / BCA / ME / MCA / M.Tech / BSc [Computer]
|Job Posting Date
|Apply before link expires
About Walmart Global Tech
At Walmart Global Tech, our world class technologists build innovative solutions, leveraging data science, new-age retail technologies and engineering excellence to help our customers save money and live better.
Job Description Summary:
Responsible for coding, unit testing, building high performance and scalable applications that meet the needs of millions of Walmart-International customers, in the areas of supply chain management & Customer experience.
Our team collaborates with Walmart International, which has over 5,900 retail units operating outside of the United States under 55 banners in 26 countries including Africa, Argentina, Canada, Central America, Chile, China, India, Japan, and Mexico, to name a few.
What you’ll do:
- Build and create automation test suite and platforms for enabling application testing and ease of deployments.
- Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute.
- Engage with development to drive the agenda.
- Drive the success of the implementation by applying technical skills, to design and build enhanced processes and technical solutions in support of strategic initiatives.
- You will use your engineering experience and technical skill to develop highly scalable and robust automation test solutions. You will work with Engineering Lead/architect.
- Work closely with the Architects and cross functional teams and follow established practices for the delivery of solutions meeting QCD (Quality, Cost & Delivery). Within the established architectural guidelines.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What you’ll bring:
- B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science or relevant discipline8 to 10 years of experience in design and development of highly -scalable applications and platform development and automation knowledge in QA methodology and relevant Processes
- At least 4-5 years hands-on scripting (automation) experience working as a QA automation engineer in both UI and API.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Expertise in Developing, Managing, and implementing core features in Automation Framework using Selenium & TestNG.
- Advanced programming skills including automation reporting systems and databases.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Troubleshoot critical defects in software coding.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with defect management tools like JIRA, Confluence along with good project management skills.
- Practitioner of Agile (Scrum) methodology
How to Apply for Walmart Global Tech Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Walmart Global Tech career : Click Here
To Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
To Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
To follow us on Instagram : Click here