Wells Fargo Careers 2024: Hiring Quality Assurance Administrator, in Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Wells Fargo Careers – Quality Assurance Administrator
Job Role: Quality Assurance Administrator
Experience: 2+ years of experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Ranges from 5 to 15 LPA
Start Date: 18 January 2024
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / BSc / BCA / ME / M.Tech / MCA
In this role, you will:
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of inbound or outbound customer calls
- Document quality issues and performance measures for management review
- Oversee a group of service monitors
- Provide information and assists in the feedback and formal education process of other staff
- Work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs
- Act as a subject matter expertise
- Provide information and assist in the feedback and education to staff
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Quality Assurance, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
How to Apply for Wells Fargo Careers 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Wells Fargo Careers 2024 online, by the following link. Apply before link expires.
To Apply for Wells Fargo Careers 2024: Click here
Join our Telegram Chanel : Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Follow us on Instagram : Click here
Fallow us on Facebook : Click here